2/1/11

Ladrones! Ladrones! Ladrones!

My husband likes to stay on path.

I like to take the off beaten path.

I convinced him one time to accompany me on one of my off beaten path exercusions in Buenos Aires.

We randomly ventured into an area called "La Boca."

As Mark's pace quickened, a cab then squealed by, slammed on its breaks and yelled for us to get in.

"ladrones! ladrones! ladrones!"

"Ladrones?" Mark asked and looked the word up on his blackberry.

Robbers! Thieves! 

Cab driver took us back into the safer neighborhoods. Mark then pulled out his map.

We went to this museum:

Armas de la Nacion Mueseum.




Did he want guns for the robbers? Thieves? 

Or Me???



Nah, I am still here!  And he gave me a map which of course I misplaced...

Do you like to follow the map? Do you prefer everything black and white?  Or do you like to venture off path and see what life has to offer you?

No comments: