2/6/11

Elle

Two years ago, this day I was taken to the hospital for contractions, not quite intense but unusual. The nurse came back with the results that indeed my water had broken. 

YES!!!

As I was done with carrying the hot air balloon in my stomach.

This was mid morning, Febuary 5th. As my mother heard that I was going to have scheduled c-section that day, she looked at me, "Honey...don't you think you could hold out a few hours so she and Mark could have the same birthday," as his birthday is Febuary 6th. 

If only looks could kill...

That day, Elle made her dramatic entry into my world, 5 weeks early at 7 lbs 11 ounces.



Life has not been the same since then.



She's fabulous. She's lovebale. She's sweet. She's snuggleable. 

But then there are times when she's devilish...temper tantrum thrower. 

But all I know is when I look at her in times when I'm upset and then gives me that smile of hers, my heart just melts!

Happy Birthday Elle!  Love you tons!


1 comment:

Lisa Althaus said...

Happy Happy Birthday to that sweet, sweet girl~