1/3/11

Undomestic Housewife

I am the most undomestic housewife. 

 Even my six year old recently surveyed our bedroom filled with clothes and one spoon, said "Mom and Elle have just been up here." My husband asked, "How do you know?" "There are clothes all over the bed and the floor and yes, one spoon. Mom threw the clothes everywhere and Elle, of course had the spoon."

Convinced? 

Ideally, my New Year's Resolutions should be the following:

1. Be a Neat Domestic Housewife

My children would say, "YEEESSS!"




2. Be a Chef

In their dreams:



3. Match all pairs of socks and put them in respectable place

No possible picture for this...


Instead, I am going to focus on the three which I know I am good at:

1. Laugh.

2. Love.
As we love our neighbor, Chase and saying "Goodnight" to her:


And:

3. Enjoy.

Happy New Year to you all!

(by the way, the boys bedroom is now clean)


No comments: