9/30/10

Therapy

I consider myself a smart girl but lately I have been doubting my intelligence. Maybe it has to do with explaining to my six year old why the teacher calls him by his real name, "charles" as it will appear on his drivers license when he doesn't even know how to put the car in drive. Or perhaps trying to explain to my 4 year old while humping a pillow often daily may not be the best idea. Or even trying to decipher what my 19 month old is telling me...in her own gaga language. But I do know this, therapy which I have always thought it was a way of admitting to yourself that you are a bad person, a failure or an embarrassment in reality it is totally the opposite. Therapy is the most empowering tool you can do for yourself, and I am amazed of how much of a stronger person and mother I am because of it.