11/17/10

Super Mom or Super Fantasy?

My three kids think I am super mom.  I will let them live in that fantasy world as long as they wish.

I know I have super kids. Sometimes I don't think so but I do know when I peek on them during the night I forget all the upsetting or screaming moments.  Or when I come across a super picture:

Or such the time when after my doctors appointment, I took a detour with my son Thomas and went driving through Bison state park.  I was so convinced I was going to win "Cool Mom of the Year" award for that and letting him sit on my lap, mastering the steering wheel.  My ego was quickly deflated a few minutes later as I backed into two old ladies at a major intersection, ripping a hole into her car.  I hopped out, said "I'm so sorry, pull over and I will give you my insurance information." The old lady took a long drag of her Virginia Slims, picked up the piece of her car and said, "Don't worry, no problem." She then sped off. 
Super Mom? hell yeah!


No comments: